Monday, August 31, 2009

My firstborn turns four


Four years ago, I was a wife, but not a mom. I was waiting patiently for the hospital to call us and say what time my induction would start. Alan and I were both excited, but nervous. Would we have a girl or a boy? Would everyone like the names we had chosen?




Here we are now and I have a totally different concerns. I wonder if I have been a good mother and if Eliott is growing up to be kid I know he can be.




He is smart, funny, and a little bit quirky. He is afraid of thunder, but fears no superheros. He is an excellent big brother (95%) of the time.




Only time will tell I guess.




Eliott's 4 year old stats:


43 1/2 inches


43 pounds


Favorite Marvel Superhero - Ironman


Favorite DC Superhero - The Flash


Favorite TV show(s) - Wipeout, Phineas & Ferb, SuperWhy


Favorite Color(s) - Yellow & Blue






No comments:

Post a Comment