Friday, June 7, 2013

why Jaimes and the giants

Some perspective on the "little" sticks. At age 5 1/2 Eliott (now 7 1/2) was 45 inches tall (he's now 52 inches tall). At age 5 1/4 Shia is 46 inches tall. At age 4 1/4 Dov is 44 1/2 inches tall. So remember all those times I have said Shia would be the smallest of the three? I'm not so sure of that. Remember all those times I have said Dov is a giant? I stand by that conclusion. Every time Shia grows an inch, Dov grows an inch and a half. According to webMD based on their heights and weights (and mine & Alan's height) E&S are expected to be 6ft2in. D is expected to be 6ft3in . Alan was 6ft when he turned 12. Now you know why this blog is called Jaimes and the giants. I am already in a panic about how I will pay for all of their food when they are all in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment